10.14.2014

Gold Foil Transfers

I came across this amazing gold foil, Tiger iron-on transfer, and immediately thought of how cute it would be on a toddler tank for my little man. It's so simple to use iron on embellishments to make your own unique style for your kid. Plus, anything gold foil needs to get in your kids stash, now!


Get yourself a basic tee or tank. You can find them anywhere, really. I like American Apparels tanks so I got one from there.


Your iron-on transfer will have specific instructions that you will want to follow. Mine told me to cut out my design, place it where I wanted it and then to use a cloth between the iron and the transfer. Make sure you do this if it says to.


The only snafu I had was my transfer required a little extra heat time, but this could be because of variations on different irons.


So simple, so quick and SO cute!

Here are some other gold foil embellishments that would be fun:

Lion Cub

Leopard Lips

My stash of materials:

Topography Metallic Foil Iron-Ons 1/Pkg-Tiger

American Apparel Kids Tri-Blend Tank

No comments :

Post a Comment